We are very pleased to welcome you back to services at the MFJC being held in our Parking Lot. It’s not the same, but it’s a lot closer and so far it has been very meaningful.
Attendance will be by subscription only. Services will be conducted outdoors in our parking lot and attendees will be limited to 40 people. We will continue to “Zoom” weekday services for those who are unable or unwilling to attend in person.
In order to provide a reasonably safe environment we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Practice social distancing and wear a face mask while on the shul premises.
- Please do not attend if you are not well, you have Covid-19 symptoms, you have tested positive for Covid-19, or if you have been recently exposed to someone else who has.
- You must sign up in advance to attend. Follow this link to Signup
- Please be aware that the building is closed.
- Bathroom use is to be limited to absolute necessity. Please note, services range to a maximum of 1.5 hours.
- Bring your own siddur, chumash and tallit.
- Tent covering will not protect in severe storms. In such a case, minyan will not meet.
MFJC’s In-Person Minyan Schedule
After safely and successfully hosting our Third round of outdoor services, and unless things change for some reason, we will be conducting Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Shabbat Morning Services in our Parking Lot.
The Schedule for the coming week:
Sunday Morning, July 26 @ 8:00 AM
Monday Morning, July 27 @ 7:30 AM
Thursday Morning, Tisha B’Av July 30 @ 7:30 AM
Thursday Afternoon, Tisha B’Av July 30 @ 8:00 PM
Shabbat Morning August 1, Shabbat Nachamu @ 9:00 AM
YOU MUST sign up to attend!
Follow this Link to sign up
Mazal Tov 2020 Graduates!
MFJC’s Need To Know During Our Building Closure:
Socially Distant; Spiritually Near
Dear MFJC Family,
While the physical Building is closed, we are thinking of ways to stay spiritually connected. Let’s reach out to the vulnerable among us; let’s check in with our neighbors and friends more regularly; let’s commit ourselves to prayer and Torah study. A little bit of light chases away a great deal of darkness. Please be in touch and help us all stay connected!
How Can We Help You? How Can You Help Us?
Welcome to Mount Freedom Jewish Center
We are an open Modern Orthodox synagogue located in the green suburbs of Randolph, New Jersey. Our family friendly congregation is made up of multigenerational members with diverse Jewish observances, who come from various towns within beautiful Morris County. We hope you enjoy exploring our website, and invite you to visit us in person. Please feel free to call our synagogue office at 973-895-2100 and speak with our Executive Director, David Paris or our Rabbi, Menashe East, with any questions you may have.